Becoming your own coach can seem a little daunting. With these 10 incredible coaching questions, you can begin to develop self-love and self-awareness practise that all your colleagues and friends will want to know about!
To ask a great question you need to work through a 4 step process:
Step 1 Curious
Step 2 Clarify
Step 3 Possibility
Step 4 Life Changer
Here are 10 incredible coaching questions which take you through the 4 step journey to help you get curious, clarify and begin to find new possibilities leading yourself towards a better way of living.
- What’s great about your life?
- What could you be happy about if you chose to be?
- What’s the downside of your dream
- Is this giving you energy or draining you?
- What would happen if you didn’t do it?
- Who did that serve?
- What did you learn?
- Is this an assumption. or have you checked this to be sure?
- How have you changed the world for generations to come?
- Does this story empower you or disempower you?
If you are beginning your personal development journey our founder Natalie Farrell has some great free courses for you to check out here